REACH Speaks For Itself
These photos leave little doubt, commercial designers, contractors and equipment manufacturers need a genuine solution for rooftop equipment access, connections and penetrations. The REACH System Solves those issues and does it in a manner that works within the construction process while creating a quality, safe rooftop and working environment.
Equipment maintenance and installation with the REACH, have all the resources necessary to make a contractors job as convenient, safe and easy as working on an inside project.
Complete & Enhance Rooftop Designs
- Creates a single penetration for refrigerant lines, control wiring and power for multiple systems
- Increase quality of the single penetration
- Provides mounting surface for refrigerant building envelope transition fittings
- Equipped with additional resources for changing rooftop configurations
- Provides mounting surface for safety switches
- Equipped with GFI for building code compliance and provision of a power outlet for maintenance tools
- Channel attaches to building independent from the roof substrate
- Separates refrigerant lines from roof substrate to reduce heat transfer, increase efficiency and equipment longevity
- Segregates resources for equipment, which is easily identifiable for workforce personnel
- Provides an access panel for regular maintenance and allows for replacement of electrical conduit and refrigerant tubing
- Uniform diameter on all roof penetrations, with different equipment mounting configurations
Mike presents his customers with his REACH project photos to demonstrate his design skills and commitment to addressing their needs. Both short and long term.
Joe's GCs no longer spend hours coordinating between his sub-contractors. The REACH does that for him. No more call backs in an area that has always been a problem area. If is a problem the REACH tells him which sub-contractor has to warranty the work.
Amarillo College Facilities Department uses the REACH to make sure they get their all their needs taken care of. When they have to work on the equipment they resources installers don't designed for.